SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible.
It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to hit some gravel. We’ve also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals. We equipped Sirrus X 5.0 with tubeless-ready tires that nearly eliminate flats and add more comfort and control by allowing for lower tire pressures, and added the revolutionary Future Shock to take the sting out of bumps and potholes. Here’s to your life on two wheels.
- Fact 9 Carbon frame and fork brings race-proven performance and is a full 2.2lb (1kg) lighter than Sirrus X 4.0.
- Full tubeless ready Axis wheels with fast-rolling 38c Pathfinder tires plus Future Shock 1.5 for extreme float, lighter weight, and added comfort.
- Wide Range 1x12 Shimano SLX shifting delivers lightweight, high-performance gearing.
- FRAME - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 1x drivetrain, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- SEAT BINDER - Integrated w/ frame
- FORK - Carbon Monocoque, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Future Shock 1.5
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE - Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- CRANKSET - Forged aluminum, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, direct-mount chainring
- CHAINRINGS - Aluminum, 32T
- CHAIN - KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
Wheels & Tires
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 30mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- REAR TIRE - Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 48mm valve