SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible.
It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to hit some gravel. We’ve also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals. We equipped Sirrus X 4.0 with the revolutionary Future Shock to take the sting out of bumps and potholes. Here’s to your life on two wheels.
- Future Shock 1.5 delivers 20mm of compliance to give maximum comfort and control over the rough stuff.
- Added Carbon Fork and an A1 SL alloy frame delivers a build 1.6lb (.8kg) lighter than the 3.0 model–no heavy hybrid featuring a mountain style suspension fork comes close.
- Wide-range 1x11 Shimano Deore shifting delivers precise shifting for the long haul.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK - Carbon Monocoque, 12x100mm flat thru-axle, flat mount disc, Future Shock 1.5
- STEM - Future Stem, Comp
- TAPE - Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- SADDLE - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN - KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET - Forged aluminum arms, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, Narrow-wide Aluminum chainring
- CHAINRINGS - 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Threaded BSA 68mm
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm
- REAR TIRE - Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 48mm valve
- PEDALS - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic