SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible.
It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to hit some gravel. We’ve also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Even lighter (1.6 lbs/.8kg) than Sirrus X 2.0, and faster thanks to an added A1 alloy fork.
- Wide-range 1x10 Shimano Deore drivetrain with a 11-42t cassette gives excellent range on any road.
- More powerful hydraulic brakes and premium 2 piece crank design for enhanced braking power and durability in tough conditions.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK - A1 Premium Aluminum, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE - Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- SADDLE - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 140mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Deore M4120, SGS, 10-speed
- CHAIN - KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- CRANKSET - Forged aluminum arms, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, Narrow-wide steel chainring
- CHAINRINGS - 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Threaded BSA 68mm
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Pathfinder Sport, 700x42
- REAR TIRE - Pathfinder Sport, 700x42
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- PEDALS - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic