Whether you're just getting into cyclocross or exploring the road less traveled, the CruX Sport E5 is the perfect bike to help you get out there and get after it. We designed it around a durable E5 Premium Aluminum frame and FACT carbon fork that are equal parts lightweight, rugged, and responsive.
For the build, it take a no-nonsense approach to performance, utilizing a mix of components from Shimano, Praxis, and Tektro, so you'll benefit from a durability-first design when the terrain gets rough. Further along these lines, you'll find powerful hydraulic disc brakes and Tracer Sport tires that were hand-selected for their all-condition abilities.
So start practicing your barrier hops, because this bike will be ready to go just as soon as you are.
- The frame was constructed from our E5 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a stiff, lightweight, and responsive frame that's purpose-built to withstand the rigorous demands of cyclocross. You'll find that the tubing is also formed to make shouldering the bike a breeze, while the semi-compact geometry creates predictable handling and explosive accelerations in the absolute worst of conditions.
- The FACT carbon disc fork was designed to increase steering response and rider input for the tight turns and all-out efforts demanded of 'cross.
- Tracer Sport tires have a fast tread for all-around cyclocross riding and racing. This tread covers all courses, with center knobs to provide ample traction and siped shoulder knobs that adapt to hard and loose ground. They're also respectably lightweight, making it easy to accelerate.
- FRAME - Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing, semi-compact race design, shaped top tube, 1-3/8" lower bearing, internal cable routing, integrated headset, OSBB, post mount disc, 135mm rear spacing
- FORK - Specialized FACT carbon, disc-specific, quick-release
- FRONT WHEEL - DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL - DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES - 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve w/ extender
- FRONT TIRE - Tracer Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x33mm
- REAR TIRE - Tracer Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x33mm
- CRANKSET - Praxis Alba 2D, BB30
- CHAINRINGS - 46/36T
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano RS505 disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano 105, short cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CHAIN - KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE - Specialized CX Pro Gel
- STEM - Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 31.8mm, bolt type