The Pugsley may be the original fat bike, but this one is far from the original. Previously a great all-around fat bike, the Pugsley has been redesigned to be an ideal off-road touring and exploration rig.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed CroMoly fork
- Four sets of Three-Pack Mounts (two on the fork, two on the downtube), a water bottle mount on the seat tube, and front and rear rack mounts
- 142 x 12mm rear dropout (or 135 x 10mm QR with Surly 10/12 Adapters Washers) with Rohloff torque arm slot
- 135mm-space fork with 17.5mm offset for wheel swappability
- 26" x 4.8" tire clearance in frame (with drivetrain restrictions), 26" x 4.3" tire clearance in fork