$99 SHIPPING IN USA (48 STATES)
As a Silicon Valley company, we're chronic supporters of the California lifestyle: warm, sun-drenched days, curling waves, and good vibes. And with this in mind, we've developed the 420 Roll to keep the dream, and maybe influence, of those picture-perfect days alive. Whether you're cruising along the coast to your favorite surf spot, getting some "recreational" riding in on your way to the fun store, or grabbing some munchies at the bodega, this chilled-out Roll will get you there in totally legal, California style.
And with its lightweight alloy frame and fork, nine speeds of "go fast" gearing, stable and wide 650b tires, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, this Roll has everything you need to make tossing that rusty ol' beach cruiser in the trash an easy decision. Do your ride a favor and Roll your own.
- The Roll is made from our A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped. This Roll also comes ready with rack/fender mount, and it comes equipped with premium foil graphics and a real carbon fiber number plate.
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with a Body Geometry "The Cup" Honeycomb Gel saddle that's exclusive to the 420 Roll, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you ride. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- SEAT BINDER - Quick-release clamp, 31.8mm
- FORK - A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 4 times butted, 15-degree backsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip Grip, Swirl Green LTD
- SADDLE - Specialized Body Geometry "The Cup," Honeycomb Gel, steel rails, 245mm
- SEATPOST - Suspension seatpost, 27.2mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Altus, 9-speed w/ optical gear display
- CASSETTE - SunRace, 9-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN - KMC X9 Ti-N (gold), 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET - Forged alloy, 2-piece w/ chainguard
- CHAINRINGS - 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - BSA for 24mm spindle
- RIMS - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- FRONT HUB - Shimano HB-MT200, 9x100mm QR, Center Lock™ disc, 32h
- REAR HUB - Shimano, 8-/9-/10-speed freehub, Center Lock™ disc, 135mm spacing, quick-release, 36h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Schrader, 40mm valve
- PEDALS - Specialized City, platform