The Gateway to Virtual Training
The easiest, most affordable way to access to virtual training communities such as Rouvy and Zwift is with a basic bike trainer and a speed sensor. Enter: the Fluid Smart Equipped. Our sturdy, classic bike trainer frame features a reliable and quiet fluid resistance unit and comes with a speed sensor that can be used for any virtual – or non-virtual – training ride.
Simply install the magnetless speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the Fluid bike trainer, connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via Bluetooth or ANT+ and ta da! – you’re ready to ride.
In The Box:
- Fluid Smart Equipped Bike Trainer
- Dual-band magnetless speed sensor
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels.
ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps Fluid bike trainer.