Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
FAST STARTS WITH FIT
Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
- Frame - FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Rear Shock
- Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 205x60, Trunnion
- Fork - RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 170mm of travel
- Handlebars - Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- Stem - Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
- Saddle - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Grips - Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Front Brake - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers - SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset - SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- Chainrings - Steel, 30t
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Rims - Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Front Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Spokes - DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- Inner Tubes - Standard, Presta valve
- SeatPost - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S2-S3:150mm, S4-S5:170mm
- Seat Binder - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm