While the real fun starts where the road ends, you still need a bike that'll get you there—one bike that shreds flowy singletrack, gravel, and traditional roads with equal authority. A more capable road bike won’t cut it, nor will a more road-worthy 'cross bike for that matter. No, you need a dedicated gravel bike like the Diverge. First and foremost, it's fun and always down for a good time, but with our fast and stable Open Road Geometry and plenty of tire clearance, it redefines the possibilities for adventure on a drop-bar bike.
We wanted to ensure that your new Diverge E5 rides comfortably, shifts crisply, and brakes smoothly for years to come, so you'll find a Shimano Claris 8-speed groupset, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, our fan-favorite Power Sport Saddle, and a durable Axis Sport Disc wheelset that's been cased in our fast-rolling, 35mm Roadsport tires with built-in flat protection.
- The Diverge has everything you need for pretty much any pedal-powered adventure—whether it's gravel racing, bikepacking, or weekend shredding. Our Premium E5 Aluminum frameset features our comfortable and confident Open Road Geometry, making it the ultimate tool for your next ride.
- You can think of the Diverge's geometry as a road version of a modern trail bike. It provides playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts, but keeps stiffness up to snuff for your inner-racer. Along with a bottom bracket that's over a half-centimeter lower than the previous Diverge, we also slacked-out the head tube angle, shortened the chainstays, and made a shorter wheelbase. The result? A bike that performs equally well over both the dirt and road.
- The full FACT carbon fiber fork keeps overall weight low and takes the sting out of road imperfections with ease.
- FRAME - Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK - Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL - Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL - Axis Sport Disc
- INNER TUBES - Presta valve, 48mm
- FRONT TIRE - Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm
- REAR TIRE - Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm
- CRANKSET - Shimano Claris R200
- CHAINRINGS - 46/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - BSA, 68mm, square-taper
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- CASSETTE - SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN - KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE - Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- SEAT BINDER - Diverge rack-mount seat collar