GIVE US A CALL - 773-281-0444
Monday thru Friday - 11-7pm, Saturday & Sunday - 10-6pm (Central Time)
For years, you had to choose between stiff and snappy, or compliant and comfortable for a race-bike—that is, until the new Roubaix. Featuring a completely Rider-First Engineered™ frame, our Future Shock technology, and a top-level build kit, the S-Works Roubaix with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 is right at home at a local fondo, a Saturday group ride, or a cobbled road race.
The frame is one of the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our top-tier FACT 11r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4, and kept it consistent throughout the size-range due to our Rider-First Engineered™ construction.
Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
We spec'd our cobble-crushing S-Works frame with the legendary performance of the Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 electronic build kit and 9170 hydraulic disc brakes, a full assortment of S-Works bits, and hand-built Roval CLX 32s with the legendary CeramicSpeed bearings and custom hubs. Add it all up, and you get a race bike at heart, with the technology to float over the roughest roads.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is our highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- An S-Works FACT Disc fork is built from our FACT carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- The Roval CLX 32 wheelset is the perfect balance of light weight, durability, and aerodynamics. It's stiff enough for sprinting, strong enough for abuse, and its CeramicSpeed bearings keep things silky-smooth, making CLX 32 wheels the ultimate all-rounders.
- FRAME - S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK - S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL - Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- REAR WHEEL - Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- INNER TUBESStandard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm
- REAR TIRE - Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm
- CRANKSET - S-Works FACT Carbon
- CHAINRINGS - Carbon fiber spider, 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc 9170
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN - Shimano Dura-Ace,11-speedFRONT
- BRAKE - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS - S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mmTAPES-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- STEM - S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE - S-Works Phenom GT, 143mm, carbon rails, EVA foam, carbon base
- SEATPOST - Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm