Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or just looking for a new bike, the Allez is the perfect choice. Featuring a lightweight alloy frame, carbon fiber fork, and mounts for racks and fenders, it's as performance-packed as it is versatile.
Not only does a light bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight, as well, resulting in over a 450g (1lb) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to models of yesteryear.
Speaking of the fork, entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier. For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight out of your backpack and on to a lightweight rack when you need it. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter. Along these lines, you'll find plenty of clearance for 28mm tires, so longer rides become far more bearable and city streets much smoother.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, and well-protected Espoir Sport tires.
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling.
- Shimano 2000 Claris STI shifters shift reliably and are ergonomically shaped to fit all hand sizes.
- FRAME - Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK - Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets
- FRONT WHEEL - Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL - Axis Sport
- INNER TUBES - 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- REAR TIRE - Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- CRANKSET - Shimano RS200
- CHAINRINGS - 50/34T
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Claris, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- CASSETTE - Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN - KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE - Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM - Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm