The Track is a steel track bike with timeless styling. It's competition-ready but equally comfortable under riders demanding quick handling in city traffic.
- Elios 2 double-butted chromoly frame
- Equipped with toe clips and straps for secure pedaling
- Front and rear brakes are included
- Flip-flop hub enables riders to ride fixed or free
Fuji race geometry provides a low and aggressive position on the bike and is designed to get the most performance from the rider and their machine.
ELIOS 2 CUSTOM BUTTED CR-MO
Fuji’s double butted, heat-treated chromoly steel provides a lightweight and lively ride that only a high quality steel frame can produce.
- FRAME - Elios 2, custom-butted Cr-Mo
- FORK - Elios 2, custom-butted Cr-Mo
- CRANKSET - Fuji, forged alloy, 46T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- PEDALS - Aero road w/ clips and straps
- CASSETTE - 16T fixed cog w/ lockring
- CHAIN - KMC Z510
- WHEELSET - Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28h, Formula alloy track hubs
- TIRES - Vera Helios, 700 x 25c, 60tpi (XXS Vera Invictus 650 x 23c, 30tpi)
- BRAKESET - Alloy dual pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS - Alloy 2-finger
- HEADSET - FSA 1 1/8" threadless
- HANDLEBAR - Fuji Track alloy, 26mm
- STEM - Fuji 3D-forged alloy, 26mm, +/- 7
- TAPE - Fuji cork wrap
- SADDLE - Oval Concepts 300, steel rail
- SEATPOST - Fuji alloy, 27.2mm
- WEIGHT - 22.18 lbs. / 10.07 kg.