Sizes: 54cm Only
The Langster Atlantis takes bike design to an entirely new level. It has all of the performance features that the Langster is known for, like a stiff A1 Premium Aluminum construction and an aggressive track geometry, only its aesthetic is inspired by the world of steampunk. This means that it has a beat-down, rusted look with classic leather finishes. Goggles and top hat are not included.
- A1 Premium Aluminum frame with track-specific geometry has fully manipulated tubing and impressive overall stiffness, making the Langster a formidable threat on both the track and the streets.
- Specialized FACT carbon fork increases front end rigidity, while also providing excellent steering response for the unique demands of the track.
- Axis Elite Track wheels deliver the no-holds-barred rigidity required of track racing, feeling like they're slicing the razor's edge when it comes to throwing down a sprint.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Track Geometry, fully-manipulated tubing, compact design, integrated headset
- FORK - FACT carbon fiber
- FRONT WHEEL - Axis Elite Track
- REAR WHEEL - Axis Elite Track
- INNER TUBES - 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Turbo Cotton, 700x24mm
- REAR TIRE - Turbo Cotton, 700x24mm
- CRANKSET - 144mm BCD spider, alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS - 48T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Square taper
- CASSETTE - 17t track cog, thread-on, steel lock ring
- CHAIN - KMC Z510HX, single-speed
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro, dual-pivot, long reach
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro, caliper, long reach, dual pivot
- HANDLEBARS - Langster
- TAPE - Wood
- STEM - 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Leather spring saddle
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 31.8mm