Whether you intend on heading down the path towards health and fitness, or simply need a reliable steed to ride through town, the Women's Sirrus SL, with a unique Step-Through design, is ready to take you on your journey.
It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features a bombproof assortment of components, like a Shimano Acera rear derailleur and powerful Promax hydraulic disc brakes that are sure to get the job done. This model also has a step-through design that makes putting a foot down, or getting on or off the bike, a total breeze.
Sprinkle in some added comfort from our proven Women's Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance, and you have a bike that'll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency, along with the ease of getting on and off the bike with its step-through design. The A1 Premium SL Aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- Promax F1 hydraulic disc brakes are spec'd on this Sirrus to ensure consistent, powerful braking.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific, 32h
- FRONT TIRE - Specialized Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60TPI, wire bead w/ Black Belt protection, 700x32mm
- REAR TIRE - Specialized Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60TPI, wire bead w/ Black Belt protection, 700x32mm
- CRANKSET - Forged alloy, square taper
- CHAINRINGS - 48/38/28T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - 68mm, square taper, 124.5mm length
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Altus, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN - KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 140mm
- HANDLEBARS - Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Body Geometry Women's Contour
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 31.8mm