Holiday Sale! For a limited time, get a Free Kryptonite Kryptolok Standard U-Lock (Valued at $50) with purchase of any City Bike!
Sizes: 46cm Only
The Langster Durango pays homage to the hometown of the very first UCI Mountain Bike World Champion, and six-time NORBA CX USA National Champion, Ned "the Lung" Overend. It retains all of the performance hallmarks of the Langster, like a stiff & light A1 Premium aluminum frame and an aggressive track geometry, plus an aesthetic that takes cues from the classic Durango, Colorado route of the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic—a race first won by Ned in '83 that he's still racing today.
- A1 Premium Aluminum frame with track-specific geometry has fully manipulated tubing and impressive overall stiffness, making the Langster a formidable threat on both the track and the streets.
- Specialized FACT carbon fork increases front end rigidity, while also providing excellent steering response for the unique demands of the track.
- Axis Elite Track wheels deliver the no-holds-barred rigidity required of track racing, feeling like they're slicing the razor's edge when it comes to throwing down a sprint.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Track Geometry, fully-manipulated tubing, compact design, integrated headset
- FORK - FACT carbon fiber
- FRONT WHEEL - Axis Elite Track
- REAR WHEEL - Axis Elite Track
- INNER TUBES - 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Turbo Cotton, 700x24mm
- REAR TIRE - Turbo Cotton, 700x24mm
- CRANKSET - 144mm BCD spider, alloy crankarms
- CHAINRING - 48T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Square taper
- CASSETTE - 17t track cog, thread-on, steel lock ring
- CHAIN - KMC Z510HX, single-speed
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro, dual-pivot, long reach
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro, caliper, long reach, dual pivot
- HANDLEBARS - Langster flat bar
- TAPE - Wood lock-on Grips
- STEM - 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 31.8mm