Got questions? Ready to purchase?
Give us a call! 773-281-0444
All-City has a rich history in single-speed cross racing, and we're continuing to build upon that legacy with the Nature Cross Single Speed. A podium-winning race machine, it features our own high-end race-focused A.C.E. tubeset. Our singular goal: to build the fastest, most refined, category-leading single speed on the market.
- Columbus Futura Carbon Cross Fork
- Whisky No.7 handlebar, stem and seatpost
- Wheels: All-City Go-Devil hubs, WTB ST Light i23 rims, Teravail Rutland 700c x 38mm tubeless-ready tires
- Geometry — Cross geometry with a shorter rear end and higher bottom bracket for race-day success
- Tire Clearance — Fits 700c x 42mm
- Frame Details — Signature dropouts, tapered headtube, E.D. coating, integrated seat collar, mud clearance galore
- A.C.E. Tubing — Our proprietary air-hardened, extruded steel tubing that we custom designed for riding and racing
All-City A.C.E. Air-Hardened, Custom Extruded steel
All-City Signature Brazed-On
18t Single-Speed cog with Spacer Kit
PF30 Eccentric - SRAM and Shimano Spacer kit
All-City Super-Cush with Locking Alloy All-City End Plugs
Teravail Rutland, 700c x 38mm, Light & Supple, Tubeless Ready