Got questions? Ready to purchase?
Give us a call! 773-281-0444
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve.
We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features a super light carbon fiber construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Carbon fact 9 frame and fork saves over 1.4 pounds (.6kg) and is a piece of art all unto itself.
- Through axle hub connection for positive wheel alignment and no rub Disc brakes.
- Wide range 2x9 Shimano Sora Road components for intuitive and precise shifting.
- FRAME - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- FORK - Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, sealed cartridge bearing, high-low flange, 12x100mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, sealed cartridge bearings, high-low flange, 12x142mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 28h
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TIRE - RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- REAR TIRE - RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano threaded
- SHIFT LEVERS - microSHIFT, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN - KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 140mm
- HANDLEBARS - Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- TAPE - Specialized Body Geometry, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Integrated w/ frame
- PEDALS - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic