Got questions? Ready to purchase?
Give us a call! 773-281-0444
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features a super light Aluminum Alloy and carbon fiber construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Carbon Fact 9 fork delivers comfort and saves nearly 3 pounds (1.2kg) over Sirrus 2.0 model.
- Wide range 2x9 Shimano Sora Road components for intuitive and precise shifting.
- Lightweight 2 piece crank for years of performance.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- FORK - Specialized FACT Carbon, QR, Flat-mount Disc
- FRONT HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g
- RIMS - 700C disc brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TIRE - RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- REAR TIRE - RoadSport Reflect, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano threaded
- SHIFT LEVERS - microSHIFT, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN - KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 140mm
- HANDLEBARS - Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- TAPE - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER - Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- PEDALS - Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic